Compact Sidearm Flail Mowers
Side arm flail mowers and hedge cutters specifically designed for compact tractors, which unique counterbalance oil tanks for maximum stability with a choice for flail and fingerbar cutting heads. MP for tractors from 16hp reach from 3.05m and SL for tractors from 20hp reach from 3.20m-3.80m.
- A range of models to suit tractors from 16hp all with class leading level topping heights (see brochure for more information).
- Twin pump independent hydraulics
- Reversible rotor
- Cable controls as standard, electric optional.
- Mechanical break back device.
- Robust heavy duty construction.
- 5mm back to back Y flail.
- Optional fingerbar.
- High power SL420H has 25hp head drive motor (nearly 40% increase on standard machine).
The MP and SL ranges feature a unique sliding counter balance oil tank for increased stability when using at full reach. Another important feature on sidearms of this size is that the mounting of the head is either at one end (MP) or behind the head (SL), this allows the flail head to rotate up to 246° to cut close to the tractor in a vertical position for narrow lanes and it also allows the machine to top relatively high hedges.
If you operate a reversible tractor or have front linkage then the SL 320 and 420 can easily be reversed thanks to the bolt on lower linkage points and dual top link bracket. The twin independent oil pumps which mount on the tractor and not on the machine are simply passed from front to back, further improving the appeal of these versatile machines.
Please note: Specialist guarding is required when using the flail heads on tractors without cabs.
- 1.8m Fingerbar
- Electric proportional controls