Designed for heavy duty mowing operation on large compact and agricultural tractors.
- Choice of 6 cutting widths from 1.8m to 3.0m
- Robust double skin frame and heavy duty drive line
- Special ‘S’ model for the toughest environments
- Hydraulically variable offset 3 point linkage
- Heavy cast flail hammers to cut material up to 60mm thick
- Opening rear cover for service and ejection of large volumes of material over the rear roller for even spread of cuttings.
- Optional reversible linkage for front and rear mounting without modification between each mode of use.
- Double rows of static counter blades fitted as standard to reduce the volume of cut material
- Hammer flails helically mounted to absorb the minimum power for the work in hand
- Strong steel guarding protects the hinged belt guard from damage
- Height adjustable gearbox and oil immersed drive shaft offer a quick and reliable belt tensioning mechanism without the need for small belt tensioning pulleys
- Internally fitted rotor and roller bearings prevent external damage, remote greasers aid routine maintenance
- Heavy duty adjustable rear roller with 6mm wall and replaceable ends for cost effective maintenance.
Hydraulic offset and low profile frame and innovative design
- All models have hydraulic offset as standard allowing the machine to be offset by up to 500mm.
- Machines can be ordered in left or right hand offset options
- Low profile design enables them to pass underneath overhanging branches, hedges or crash barriers without risk of damage to either machine or obstacle
- Internally fitted bearings on both rotor and roller with heavy duty shaft seals give optimum life expectancy and performance in any conditions.
Standard specification includes:
- Hydraulic offset, double skin, skids, heavy duty stone guards
- 540rpm PTO speed 1000rpm optional.
Tractor requires 1 x double acting spool valve
Heavy duty hardbox profiled flail mounts
On reversible mowers;
Reversible gearbox (for tractors with front clockwise PTO)
Standard is 540rpm. Please specify if 1000rpm required.
Heavy duty build option for extra versatility
The contractor range is available in economy ‘Eco’ build or heavier ‘S’ build. The ‘S’ models are fitted with a larger (200mm/8″) diameter flail rotor and have a greater clearance between the flail rotor and the machine frame allowing for easier passage of material in long or very heavy mowing conditions. These machines are also more suitable for heavy use situations (e.g. verge mowing) or in woodland and municipal areas where obstructions such as tree stumps may be encountered.
Heavy duty hammer flails are fitted as standard and can cut material of up to 60mm in diameter. The straight cutting edge gives an excellent finish.
Optional hardox profiled flail mounting
Eco Models, X75700001 (M40)
CS/R Models, XF1660004 (M41)