Peruzzo TB100 Compact 4 Inch (10cm) Chipper
Peruzzo TB100C Chipper
- 4 inch (10cm) chipping capacity.
- Available in PTO, Hydraulic or Engine drive.
- Self propelled narrow track option.
- Drum chipper with 2 hardened blades.
- 4inch/10cm Chipping diameter
- Drum chipper with twin hardened blades
- 18HP Briggs & Stratton on the engine drive machine.
- PTO machine for tractor from 30HP+.
The TB 100 is a drum chipper, a very compact machine capable of chipping branches up to 10 cm in diameter, whether that be organic dry or wet waste. The TB 100 is intended for professional users, the machine has a very high productivity rate and comes with two wide long-life reversible blades. Thanks to the chipping drum design, branches, twigs and hedge cuttings are automatically drawn into the machine without aid of driving rollers. The centrifugal force created by the rotor ejects the chipped product material, ejected out from the adjustable discharge chute in height and throwing it for about 5/7 mt. (depending on material) allowing an easy loading container or trailer. Driven by an internal combustion engine with V-belt drive which makes it very durable. Large sloping hopper ideal for loading large volumes without excessive pruning cuts, saving time and money. The compact overall dimensions (76 cm width) shall permit access even through tight places or terraces and the load in small vans with aid of loading ramp. Also available with a tipping body option that can be swapped on the track drive unit for the chipper.