Professional Front Mounted Flail Mower
OutFront Mounted Flail Mowers for Specialist Outfront Mowing Tractors, capable of very fine finish mowing and rough cutting.
- 1.6m Cutting width.
- Heavy duty gearbox, oil immersed cross shaft and bearings
- Overrun clutch to protect drive line
- Easy cutting height control
- Fully floating to follow ground contours
- Choice of flails for various applications/finishes (see brochure for more information)
The Professional out front flails (PF) have been designed for front mounting on specialist out front mowing tractors. The PF gives an excellent finish with it’s delta paddle flails which will rival that of a rotary mower, but it will also cut any length of grass wet or dry and evenly spread the mulched cuttings across its full width. The adjustable front castors and easy screw adjusting rear roller give the PF excellent ground following characteristics without scalping.
These models are available to fit most specialist out front flail mowers, such as:
- John Deer 1145/1435/1445/1545/1565
- Kubota F2560/2880/3060/3560/3680
- Shibaura CM284/364
- New Holland MC28/35
- Iseki SF230/300/310/370
- Standard ‘Y’ (back to back) grass flails for general purpose work.
- Fine finish ‘Paddle’ flail in pressed steel (Scarifying flail option to fit with paddle flail)
- Heavy duty ‘DELTA’ paddle flail for heavy duty fine finish applications