Standard Features include;
- 600mm cutting capacity with Oregon harvster spec chainsaw.
- Twin belt intake of raw timber length upto 5 metres long.
- 35 ton splitting ram.
- Hydraulically controlled splitting axe cassette for 2/4/8 & 16 way splitting.
- Small diameter logs, splitter bypass system
- Electric, engine or tractor PTO drive
- Static plant or mobile
- Log tables
- Log cleaner
- Log loading elevator
- XYLOmetre computer for production and volume control and automatic axe control
- Sawdust control
- Operator cover
The incredible capacity of the XYLOG 600, and its ability to quickly and easily handle even awkward pieces of timber with its twin infeed belts arranged in a “V” to both centre the wood for cutting and also propel awkward lumps of timber into the machine, the ability to cut the next log while the previous log is split, self centring axes and a simple operation leads to maximum production, with rates of 10-15m³ per hour process timber being achived on large diameter timber.